Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Journey

I have spent a lot of time thinking lately.  I've been thinking over the past few years and thinking about all that God has done in and through my life.  I am constantly in awe of how He continues to show me favor in so many ways.  Today was yet again one of those times.  I can't really say much about it because it's not official official but God has yet again awed me.  I love looking back over the past few years.  I see how God brought me to Texas and how that was so perfect and how I continue to feel daily that I am exactly where I am suppose to be.  In the past 24 hours God has once again shown up in a big way!  I'll be able to share more next week... (if you need to know call me and I can tell you, just don't want to put it out there for the world to see!) but for now I am just in awe!  

No comments: