Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer plans...

The summer plans may have changed. It seems as though things for Thailand may not be working out as thought. Which if I have learned anything over the years it is that I am sure that this is all part of the Lord's plan. As sad as I am that we may not being going back to the Country that I fell in love with, I must trust this is the Lord's way of protecting us.

One of the things I have been thinking a lot about lately is my own story. As many of you know I have a very intresting story and the Lord has done a lot in my life. I have been through more in my 27 years than most people go through in their entire lives. As I said in my last blog I have been reading a lot of memoirs lately and I have decided to write my own. I've decided that I will now have plenty of free time this summer if we do not end up going to Thailand and I will use that time to write out my own story. I'm not a great writer but mostly this will be for my own healing. I've realized that there are many things in my life that I have not spoken to anyone, ever. Something that I continue to read in these books is how secrets are a disease and the only cure is honesty. So this is my chance to work on that cure...

I don't know if I will ever let anyone read this, I do think it would be amazing to maybe someday submit it to publishers but mostly this will be for me. I'm excited to begin this process! Maybe I'll put glimpses of it up on here...

No comments: