Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Leaving on a...hot air balloon?!?!

Thailand here I come!! Things have changed once again and the good news is I am going to Thailand! Holly, Arianne and I will be flying out on next Thursday (July 3rd). I'm so excited that this has all worked out. We are taking a bit of a step of faith by going since all of our support is not in but my church is "floating" us the money until it comes in. To say the least I am super excited! This means that I have a lot to do in the next 8 days! Any how just wanted to update everyone...

On other news I went to a Hot Air Balloon Festival this past weekend. It was so much fun and made me really want to go on a Hot Air Balloon ride! Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

EWH said...

Yay for Thailand! Those hot air balloons are beautiful. What a fun day. Call me before you leave to check in :-). Miss you!