Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thailand here we come...

In 24 hours I will be at the airport waiting for to leave for Thailand! I am so excited to be able to go back to this place I have come to love! I've been packed since last week (I bought a new pack and wanted to make sure everything would fit in it). We have all of our stuff ready to go and we will be off in less than 24 hours. Our flight leaves tomorrow (July 3rd) at 9:20 in the morning and we travel for about 26 hours and we get into Bangkok at 11:25 pm on Friday (it is exactly 12 hours later there). The plan is to spend the night at a hostel Friday night, spend the day in Bangkok on Saturday seeing the sights and then we are taking a train to Koh Phangan island. While there we will be staying in this little bungalow on the beach!

From there we will take the train back to Bangkok and spend another day there before flying to Chiang Mai. While in Chiang Mai we will be staying at Care Corner Orphanage (which is where I stayed back in March). I'm so very excited about this opperunity! I am hoping to be able to upload pictures and blog often so keep your eyes open!



No comments: