Saturday, May 9, 2009

News Story

I never thought that when I began working on the grant for the Youth Summer Employment Program back in March that it would turn into this great honor for me. I have to say that I am SO exicted about the program and I'm so excited to be working alongside these young men and women and give them the opperunity to begin to turn around their lives. On Thursday of this week, NBC channel 5 in Dallas came to the office and did a news story on me. Here is the link

I feel very proud that I am able to be a part of this!

3 comments:

EWH said...

Sweetie, I'm so proud of you! Love you!

Les said...

I know I already told you how great this all is! They did a nice job on the story too!

I'm sure you'll make an impact on a lot of young lives. Way to go.

Jen said...

Thanks so much!