Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The last two months...

Well it's been almost two months since I've been on here... bad bad Jen! I've got lots of catching up to do! Here is the run down... Graduated with my Bachelor's of Social Work, transistioned from being an intern to a supervisor of a program that I designed, began Grad school, began teaching the work readiness classes for the youth program, went to Houston for a weekend,moved to a new apartment, saw the X-Fighters motor-cross games, went to Arizona and have really enjoyed life.

Graduation Photo


Sarah, Theresa and I at the X-Fighters


My new apartment!









I will write more soon! For now I have a mid-term to study for!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Your apartment looks so, so... clutter-free! Can I move in? :)

Congrats on all your accomplishments!

Les said...

Wow, Jen! Nice place! You have certainly been busy lately. Glad your summer is going so well!