Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blog Challenge #6 & #7

#6 {Your last random act of kindness}

I really do try to do random acts of kindness often.  I love being able to bless others when they least expect it. As I read this though I couldn't remember the specfic time that was the last random act of kindness I did.  SO I am now challenged to do something very soon!  I will update what I decide my random act was and how I was able to bless others.

#7 {What is your dream job?}

WOW, this one is hard I have so many things that I would love to do.  My dream job would be a mixture of a bunch of things.  I would love to not have to have a job and not have to worry about money.  With that I would love to be a personal shopper for people.  I would love to spend time baking and maybe have a cupcake shop (similiar to the one in 2 Broke Girls lol), I would love to just help people decorate thier homes and do the shopping for them.  I would just love to do the things that I enjoy to do in my freetime for a living!

No comments: