Saturday, January 24, 2009

Newness...

There has been so many new things in my life over the past few weeks and I'm really interested to see what these next few week and months are going to look like!

I started school this past week along with going back to Texas ReEntry Services. Let me just say that my schedule is FULL. The plan is to leave my house at about 5:45 each morning (I didn't do this this past week!) in order to get to the gym by 6. I then have class from 9-12 MWF and then I go directly to the office till 2:30 when I leave to go pick up the kiddos from school. I then hang out with them until 6:00. On Tuesday & Thursday I go from the gym to the office till 2:30, when I pick up the kiddos. So everyday I'm going going going! It wouldn't be so bad but I have things Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings also! Ahh it's going to be a LONG semester!

Also, there is a new friend in my life. His name is Jacob and it's been kinda a roller coaster ride getting to know him but it's been really good. It's kinda tricky because we both have developed feeling for each other but don't feel as though the Lord is leading us towards anything beyond a friendship at this point. So this is all new to me and I'm really interested to see what this looks like. We have decided to use this time to really build upon our friendship and getting to know each other more.

So anyhow I'm really interested to see what these next few weeks and months look like. This is all new to me...

No comments: