Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog challenge

So my dear friend Emily did this and as a response I am now doing it also. I thought it was an amazing idea so here we go...

The deal is, the first 5 people who comment will receive something in the mail that I've made. The stickler, is that if you comment, you have to do the same on your blog. Cool?

I really don't know if 5 people even read this so you have a good chance of being one of the first 5 to comment. I'm so excited to think of things to send to each of you.

There is nothing better to me than to recieve fun things via snail mail. I love to send things also, I wish I was better about this. I think that may be one of my new goals for 2009, to send people more mail. So maybe this blog will give that a jump start.

So go ahead... comment away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do check up on you but I don't have my own blog. Don't know if I qualify for the fun prize. Natalie reads it to or else has me read it to her. Do we both qualify? Yeah if we do but O.K. if we don't. I did not read the fine print yet. We have been in a state of depression since you left. Probably won't get out of it unless you return. Had some great soup for lunch. Thanks

EWH said...

Me, me! (Even though I haven't yet sent out my own :-))