Sunday, September 20, 2009

The job search...

So the summer is over which therefore means that my summer employment program is over. Going into the summer I knew that my job was a temporarly job, but it was thought that more money would come in so that I could stay at the agency. Now here we are a week and half until the end of September and still no money has come in to pay me. So come October 1st, I will no longer be at TXRS unless some money comes in soon.

Because of this, the job search has begun! There is nothing I enjoy less than searching for a new job! I have my resume out there all throughout the Fort Worth area. I have been applying mostly to non-profit agencies. I have a second interview on Tuesday and am hopeful for an offer. I must say that I am very excited to be done with my school so that I will be qualified for the jobs that I want! Until then I will continue to build up my resume. I must say that my experiences will look great on my resume and hopefully where I end up next will add to that! I'm just ready to know what the near future will look like!

2 comments:

Les said...

Good luck!

Debra said...

Good luck in your job search, I will be praying for ya!