Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well...

It has been over a month since I have blogged! What has been going on you ask, well here is the run down!


I finished my first semester of Grad school!


A weekend float trip that brought me back to junior high in the antics of some of the people on the trip!

5 days days in Arkansas celebrating Leslie's birthday with the Steens, Emily and Bonnie!


2 of my very dearest friends from undergrad,Melissa & Natalie, came to visit Fort Worth!


Which included skating, once again a junior high moment!



And spent time with some great friends here in Fort Worth

I have begun to volunteer with my small group at Union Gospel Mission a local homeless shelter. Every Tuesday we help to serve supper there!
I read Same kinda different as me ... Seriously go out and read it, it is GREAT!
I have begun my second semester of Grad school in which I am taking 3 classes that I am already LOVING! I love my classes more and more every semester. It is nice to continue to be affirmed that this is exactly what I am suppose to be doing! As a part of my course work this semester I have to attend two 12-step meetings and also go to 3 "out of my comfort zone" places. I will be excited to share these experiences with you! Next week I am lining up for supper with the homeless at a shelter and experiencing that. SO that is my life over the past month... there is a lot going on right now but I will leave that for the next blog!

1 comment:

EWH said...

A good month! You should totally post that underwater picture of Les!