Friday, September 30, 2011

Thankful for TODAY 9.29.11

1) For technology!  I had a pretty amazing experience on Sunday where God really spoke through a pastor at a church I was visiting. While in Oklahoma visiting some friends I visited Antioch Norman.  The worship was amazing (as in bring me to my knees amazing) and the visiting pastor called my name out of the pulpit and had a word from God for me.  It was such a sweet and emotional service!  I heard what God needed me to hear that morning.  I love technology in that today I have gone back and listened to what the God had to say to me again and again.  If you want to listen  go here, he mentions me by name at about 13:15


2) For the love of arts and crafts!  I spent some time at Hobby Lobby today getting fun stuff for some gifts for a bridal shower we are throwing for my dear friend Sarah.  I'm so excited about what we are making.  I will post pictures after October 15th.  I love being able to be crafty and create something beautiflu!


3) I know I have said it before but I L-O-V-E when I can find cute shoes in my size!  Here are my newest find!  I saw these at ROSS, they did not have a pricetag or the price written on the bottom.  I was worried they would be too much because they are Fossil.  The lady told me they would be $26... I told her SOLD!  I was at another ROSS later (I often frequent multiple when I'm looking for something!) and saw the same boots with a pricetag $49.99!  I goggled them when I got home $149!  I got a DEAL!  


4) My bed!  I have been sick the last few days and have spent much time in bed!  I am thankful for a comfy bed with comfy covers and a dog who likes to cuddle with me!  It helps to make feeling miserable a little bit better!



5) Good conservations with old friends.  I have had a few good conservations with an old friend in the past week.  You know someone is a good friend when they can tell you the things you don't want to hear because they know you need to hear it.  I love what God is doing in my life and am amazed at how He is working in the lives of those around me.  I am seeing prayers answered in my life and the lives of those I have been praying for!   I love watching Him at work! 

No comments: