Sunday, March 17, 2013

Thankful for Today 3.17.13

1) Spring weather! It has been beautiful around here this past week, mid-70's and sunny. I have enjoyed sitting outside reading, journaling and just watching the pups run and play in the backyard. I love this time of year, things began to turn green again, life is sprouted from the ground and I can just enjoy the beauty of creation!

2) Food trucks and the gathering of them at the food truck parks. Last night I met some friends at Clear Fork Food Truck park for supper. It's has become one of my favorite new places to go. I took Daisy with me and she enjoyed seeing all the other dogs and families. I got a sandwich from Gorgonzilla... It had Munster cheese, creamy goat cheese, peppered bacon, spinach and grilled mushrooms on it... AMAZING!

3) My home group. Last August I officially changed churches, I am now a covenant member at The Village Church. It has been such an amazing transition in my life! As a result I've become a part of a home group. We currently meet Sunday mornings (The Village is launching a new campus here in Fort worth and only have a 5:00pm service right now). It been so amazing to live life on life with these people. We meet about a mile from my house and just dig into what God is teaching us. It has been so good for my heart!

4) Good movies! I saw Oz-The great and powerful today.... SO GOOD! I haven't seen a movie in the theater in a long time and this one was well worth it!

5) Another relaxing weekend!

No comments: