Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving...

So last night my small group and I had "Practice Thanksgiving", We were able to try out the new recipes that you don't want to mess up on the big day. It was a fun night (once I got there, I was pretty lost and in a bad mood by the time I got there but still had fun...) Here are some pictures from that night.

It is crazy to me that Thanksgiving is this week already! I'm going to go volunteer the morning of Thanksgiving and I'm super excited about that. And that is just the beginning of the fun festivities for the weekend. Be sure to be looking on here come the end of the week for an update of all the fun Thanksgiving festivities! I hope that you are all able to relax and truly be thankful this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you.

I am thankful for our time together at H-light.

I am thankful for the fact that one day, someday, we will all be together forever.

Love you.