Monday, March 30, 2009

3 weeks in a row!

Well I am currently laying in bed not feeling well at all. As long as I don't move I am not in pain so I'm gonna try to write this while moving as little as possible. I woke up this morning with an intense pain that has been present all day. I'm really hoping it goes away and I will be better tomorrow!

Do you ever have those days when it just feels great to do nothing?!? That is what yesterday was for me. I slept in, ate breakfast, showered and then read all day long. It was so nice to just have a nice lazy Sunday. I got to read for fun too which is something I have not done in a long time.

Also big news is I think I have found my future home! I spent all of last Thursday and Friday looking at apartments. I looked at a total of 16! I came home Friday night and watched Fireproof (which I recommend to all of you, especially my married readers... it's cheesy but good). I narrowed down my choices but did not feel totally confident about any of them. Today I stopped at one last place and I really liked it!! It's near to where I use to live so I know the neighborhood and they have a great student special so it was cheaper than most I have looked at. The community is only 5 years old so it is also very nice. I'm going tomorrow to put my deposit on it!

Well I am going to bed and praying that I feel better come tomorrow morning!

No comments: