Thursday, April 30, 2009

Top 9

1) I did Habitat for Humanity over the weekend. It was super fun! I would highly recommend it to ya'll if you have never done it before. It was a LONG day but super fun!

2) I got a new bed and I L-O-V-E it! It is so comfortable!
3) I decorated my new bathroom. It's very HAPPY looking!


4) I'm pretty sure that Allisha has the Swine Flu... It's only a matter of time before I get it. Just add it onto my crazy medical history!
5) I have 4 more days of undergrad class left... ever!

6) I registered for my first Grad classes today, I begin June 3rd.

7) Tomorrow is my first day as a paid employee at Texas ReEntry Services

8) The University of Texas at Arlington is highlighting me as an outstanding graduate. They are doing a story on me and the summer program I designed and will be running it in the UTA magazine. They called today and asked if they can pitch my story to the local newspapers and TV channels. (I'll keep you updated on that!)
9) Is it just me or did April FLY by?

2 comments:

EWH said...

Wow to all of those things! You have to send me a copy of the university magazine, you star!

Les said...

I was going to say the same thing...send copies! That's a big deal!
Just don't forget the little people...we are still expecting you in LR in Aug!