Monday, May 13, 2013

Thankful for Today 5.13.13

1) Mondays! I mentioned a few posts back that Mondays often tend to be my favorite day of the week. Today proved to possibly take that award this week also. Every monday I meet with my dear friend Stephanie to do a Bible Study and catch up on life. We spent the lunch hour engaged in conversation and in the midst I got convinced to stay for the afternoon and eat supper with them! My love language is Quality Time and today was filled with just that!

 2) A clean house! I spent yesterday spring cleaning. I cleaned base boards, moved furniture to sweep, mopped, dusted and organized. I love waking up to deep cleaned home! When my home is clean and organized, my whole life somehow feels more organized.

 3) Fresh flowers! In April I got flowers from a number of friends for my birthday. I decided then that I wanted to have fresh flowers in my life at all times. I have a vase next to my computer at work and my goal is to always keep fresh flowers in it.

 4) Gummy Bears!

 5) Online shopping! I think that the world is out to get me, and no I'm not just being paranoid! It seems like everything I love in this world ends up getting discontinued {I was speaking in material terms... But maybe it's the same conspiracy theory when it comes to men in my life} The list seems to go on and on, the first to be discontinued was the Australian Toaster biscuit, then white coconut diet coke from Sonic, Clinique Black Amethyst eyeliner and the most recent to go Mango Madness lipgloss from Victoria's Secret. I have tried to find a replacement, I have tried so many different kinds of lipgloss and none compare. I had mourned the loss of this lipgloss when I decided to search amazon in a last ditch effort. I found it! I ordered 3 tubes and it arrived today! My lips are glossed and happy!

No comments: