Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thankful for Today 5.15.13

1) Have I mentioned that I have AMAZING staff?  If not, then let me tell you now... I HAVE AMAZING STAFF! I never thought I would want to be in admistration and supervise people but I L-O-V-E my job and for a large part its because I have such great staff.  Today I threw out my flowers I got for my birthday.  This afternoon I got back from lunch and found an BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers sitting next to my computer.  One of my staff said she heard me say last week that I always want fresh flowers in my office so she bought me some!  I am so thankful for how my staff love me well!

The Beautiful Flowers I got!
2) Comfy clothes!  I haven't been feel great this week.  I've been sore and achy all over and these Texas Allergies are killing me.  The best part of my day today was when I was able to get out of my work clothes and put on my yoga pants and my new Shane & Shane t-shirt (which happens to be THE most comfortable shirt ever!)

3) Brewed.  What is Brewed, you ask?  Well Brewed is my new favorite restruant in Fort Worth.  They have lots of locally brewed beers on tap, and many deliciously brewed coffee drinks! As amazing as thier drinks are, the food is even better.  They have duck fat sweet potato fries {Yes you heard me... duck fat fries, as in fries cooked in duck fat} They are melt in your mouth amazing!

Braving the storms at Brewed, enjoying our time with Kate
4) Community & Fellowship.  A few girls from my home group and I went to above said establishment to enjoy some of the last hours we have before our friend leave to go serve in West Africa.  We ate, played Heads Up and just had a great time!

5) Thunderstorms.  A huge storm came through tonight.  Numerous tornados touched down in the surrounding areas.  I pray everyone is ok, but I just love thunderstorms.  To me they are so calming!

No comments: