Saturday, December 6, 2008

The future?!?!?

So I have been such a roller coaster of emotions lately. Life is crazy right now and honestly really really hard all of a sudden. In the matter of days I have seen my future not looking so clear and it is really scaring me! I have been so excited about the end of school coming up and now that it is here I am freaking out. I have come to the realization that I am not doing well in school this semester and now it is coming to kick me in the butt. I may be getting two C's this semester (Mind you, I am the girl who had never received a B until I began at UTA) which in return would more pretty much remove my chances of getting into grad school. . It would take away my automatic acceptance and they don't often let people in who are not automatically accepted.

To make things worse I took a final for one of the classes in question today. It was a stats test which for the most part I really get. They just trip me up on the wording of True and False questions. Well I felt really good about the test until I get to the end and the last 6 questions all have to do with the same problem and the formula I need to do the problem is not on the formula sheet! I e-mailed my professor to bring this to her attention so that hopefully those problems will be thrown out, otherwise I missed 15 points right there and have no hopes for getting an 84 like I needed. I have two more finals on Wednesday and then I will know by the18th at the latest how I did.

This morning before the test I just spent some time reading Scripture and journaling. I was thinking about the fact that in the past 19 months there has not been a day that's gone by that I have not felt that this is exactly where I am suppose to be, that I am doing exactly what I'm suppose to be doing. If I believe that, I must believe that this will work out for the glory of the King, that this is part of HIS plan. I'm just really struggling right now!

2 comments:

EWH said...

I'll pray for your peace of mind :-)

Anonymous said...

amen.