Wednesday, December 31, 2008

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is a countdown of the best pictures of 2008!

Friends together again! Getting all dolled up for Sarah's B-day celebration!
At the Italian Inn for Sarah's B-day!


My new small group ladies! I love these girls!!



AHH I had to put this one in here, Matt playing Chubby Bunny!

Us at Pam's Baby shower! Baby Lois was born in November!


At Ryan and Tyanne's wedding


DAVE BARNES!!!!!
These next few are from my second trip to Thailand!


Meg's wedding!
Home again for Adam and Rachel's wedding!
The CRAZY memorial day trip to go Float!!!
The Heartlight Gala!

Em came to visit!
We were hoping to get circled!

My first trip to Thailand!
Net, one of the children I fell in love with!

Arianne's b-day (and my new glasses)


Chad and Amanda's wedding!


AKA Heartlight reunion!

Well that was 2008! I'm excited for 2009, I know that there will be lots of wedding pictures in this next year! I'm excited to see what it holds!

No comments: