Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thankful for TODAY 10.11.11

1) Sweaters, I checked the weather this morning as I was getting ready and it said it was 59 degrees outside.  I figured I would wear a sweater to work.  Well by 10:30 it was mid 80's and I was hot!  I was very glad for the fact that my office is always cold!  I am more and more excited for sweater weather!


2) Pintrest!  I love it more and more.  I found a great idea for a gift for a friend of mine.  I will post pictures after this weekend when I give it to her.  But I love how it inspires creativity in me!


3) My job, I have been reminded lately how blessed I am in my job.  I have really enjoyed this transition into being a supervisor and really enjoy it.  I love how my gifts and talents are being used in this position. I have had some long days already this week but it's been good.  I am having an open house tomorrow and have had a lot of things to do to prepare.  But I think it will be good!


4) Hot Apple Cider K-Cups!  Remember how I said my office is always cold... well these new K-cups offer a great way to warm me up!  I keep them hidden in my desk drawer and it's such a good treat for me!


5) What Women Fear by Angie Smith and AMAZING book!

No comments: