Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thankful for TODAY 6.11.11


I have loved going back and reading some of my Thankful for TODAY blogs. I thought I would reintroduce the idea. I have been reminded so much lately of how precious TODAY is and how I need to live in that, so welcome back Thankful for TODAY!

1) Live music... last night I went with a coworker to Music Under the Stars and listened to Carrie Rodriguez play. It was a beautiful night and fun to just sit and listen to live music.

2) Redbox! I love movies and I love that Redbox lets me swing by and pick up a movie for $1.08 (as long as I don't forget to return it...). Today's movie of choice Just go with it

3) Saturdays, and not having to work on said day!

4) Sseko sandals! If you have not heard of these sandals, you must go to their website and find out all about them. The are amazingly comfortable sandals
in which you kinda design. You buy the base and can buy multiple straps in all kinds of colors. Each time you wear them, they can be a new sandal! And best of all they are made in Uganda by women who are trying to earn money to go to college. Please go to the website and read the story. I love these things! I have ordered straps in black, marigold, teal and red!

5) Daisy! She has been so sweet lately as she cuddles up with me and I love that she is always at the door to welcome me home. As much as she can drive me crazy at times I love that little girl!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh. My. Word. Those shoes are ADORABLE.