Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thankful for TODAY 6.12.11

1) Church at the lake... my dear friend Kati and I decided to do church at the lake this morning. We went and each shared a passage that has been speaking to us and talked about why, and then we prayed. It was such a sweet time! We were able to really talk about what God is doing in our lives and what we believe He is calling us to in this moment. It was a precious time! We then spent the next few hours on our rafts in the water... I have the sunburn to prove it!

2) Raspberry Race nail polish and being able to "tramp it up" with painted finger nails! It's been awhile since I've had painted finger nails, but I think I'm liking the trend!

3) The combo of Roots Coffee Shop, my journal, the work of Kelly Minter: The fitting room and Jesus. Actually I was thankful for this yesterday as I spent about 4 hours at said location with said things. It was a sweet sweet time as I just sat and had a date with Jesus. I was able to really process all that has been going on and get refocused. And I was able to read Kelly Minter 's chapter for my weekly study with Kati and Erin (I am very proud of myself for not waiting till the last minute to read this week!)

4) A good cheeseburger! Nothing says summer like a burger and fries by the lake! Thank you Big Daddy's Cafe for such an amazing lunch

5) Theresa (Butler) Mellard! I love how she and I can walk though life together! I am so thankful for how God has weaved our lives together and allowed us to live life with one another. I am thankful that she loves me for who I am and trusts me to see who she is! I was reminded today of how thankful I am to be KNOWN by her!

No comments: