Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful for TODAY 6.30.11


1) My new Keurig! I went today to get a Keurig and ended up finding an amazing deal a $199 Keurig for $80 plus I had a 20% off coupon! I am excited about all of the fun coffee and tea drinks I will be able to make! Anyone wanna come over for coffee?!? Or Tea?!? Or Hot Coco?!?

2) A phone call and an email both helping to clear up the unknown a little bit. Sadly the position I applied for that I REALLY wanted was filled, but two more positions opened up! I have realized over the past few years that I don't do well with the unknown! My mind starts to go to all kinds of crazy places thinking about the what-if's and what could be's when I sit in the unknown. I am so thankful for clarification and to know what to expect!

3) Amazing friends who think so much like me! My friend Kati and I think very much a like, it is nice to be able to call her up and explain something and she just gets it! It was great today to be able to call her and processed life with her and for her to totally understand my thought process! I am so very blessed and thankful for amazing friends such as Kati who are in my life!

4) New friends! I love making new friends and tonight was a reminder of that. I have been going to Women in the Word at my church on Thursday night and have loved the other women I sit with weekly. One of them has quickly become a fun friend of mine. We are getting together for lunch this weekend and I am very excited for that!

5) I got to see Bob & Natalie Schaller today! I just wrote about Natalie earlier this week but seriously her and Bob are two of my favorite people in the whole wide world! They were flying out today to spend a month in Nepal doing medical missions. They flew out of DFW so I took a long lunch so I could go hug them and send them off. It was such a sweet time! Those two literally are like a breath of fresh air in my life. We talked about how next summer if I'm not working during the months of June, July and August I could go with them. This thought brought tears to my eyes and excitement to my heart! I LOVED seeing these two, even if it was just while they stood in line to check their baggage!

No comments: