Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thankful for TODAY 6.19.11

I'm cheating a little and these are the things I'm thankful from the whole weekend...

1) Being able to celebrate with sweet friends as they get engaged. One of my dearest friends Sarah got engaged on Friday and I was able to join with our other friends to celebrate with her and her fiancee Aaron as they begin this journey to 11-11-11 when they will become one! Pictures will come soon (as I may have forgot my camera in OK at Sarah's house!)

2) The combination of Roots Coffeehouse, Iced Raspberry Chai tea, my journal and Bethany Dillion streaming through my headphones! It was a sweet Saturday night as I spent curled up in a comfy chair and just spent time with the Lord.

3) Days spent at the lake with dear friends. Today was spent at Grapevine Lake with Kati and Erin and it was a great day!

4) Sunscreen! So that I am able to spend days like today at the Lake and not get sunburned and be in pain for the days to come.

5) This blog and my journal... I've spent the evening reading my old posts on here and reading old journal entries. I love being able to see where I was at, where God has brought me and how I have grown over the years. I love being able to look back and see God's hand in my life guiding and directing my steps. It gives me hope for the future because I know that He will be at work and that things will be good even in the midst of hard times!

No comments: