Monday, June 13, 2011

Thankful for TODAY 6.13.11

1) Ibuprofen! I woke up this morning and my lower back was killing me! Every little movement I made sent a sharp pain throughout my back. My range of motion was not very good. But I took 4 amazing little gel capsules and started to feel much better!

2) A flex schedule at work, now that I am the supervisor I am working a lot more but I am able to make my own schedule. I rarely get there on-time because I know I'll be leaving hours past my end time. Today I didn't roll in until about 10, it gave me two extra hours to lay in bed!

3) Today I wore a skirt that has not fit since I've lived in Texas! I'm thankful that in losing weight, my old clothes are starting to fit again! And thankful I've held onto them!

4) My CHI straightener! I went to bed with wet hair last night and woke up this morning with a monster on my head! It looked as though Daisy had made a nest in my hair! Thankfully with the power of the CHI no one will ever see that!

5) An e-mail with the confirmation that my application was accepted and I should hear from someone within the next couple of weeks! Hint: This would allow me to not work during the months of June, July and August! (Again more to come in a later post!)

No comments: